This program explores the inner and outer workings of project logistics, management, constraints, risks and execution necessary to deliver projects on-time and on-budget.
Request more information
Learn more about our program today!
* These fields are required.
Project Management Certificate Program at James Madison University
Learn to Organize & Lead Successful Projects
Whether you are an experienced project manager or report to a project lead, JMU’s Project Management certificate is designed to provide you with the skills to successfully plan and manage corporate projects and procedures. Our non-credit certificate program equips professionals with the skills and knowledge of running successful projects, giving them a competitive edge within the marketplace.
Project Management Certificate Online Format
In addition to the on-campus option, James Madison University offers a convenient online project management program. Our flexible online format meets for three weeks and includes (6) two-hour live instructor-led virtual classroom sessions on Tuesday and Thursday evenings 6:00pm to 8:00 pm, Eastern time. The entire program is hosted in a virtual environment — from the curriculum modules to the instructor-led sessions. This approach allows you to move through the 23 hours of self-paced learning and attend 12 hours of virtual lecture sessions to complete the 35 hours of educational training hours required to sit for the PMP® certification exam administered by the Project Management Institute.
Gain an Advantage with a Project Management Certificate
The James Madison University Project Management certificate includes:
• Intensive, focused training with PMP® certification mapping and lesson labs following the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
• PMP® certified instruction from qualified instructors with over 20 years of project management training experience
• Instructor assistance in the completion of your PMP® credential application
• Five months access to a practice PMP® exam
• Certificate from the state’s premier university, which enhances your résumé
• The 35 education hours required for PMP® examination, administered by Project Management Institute
Take the Next Step!
September 26 - October 12, 2017 Tue/Thu evenings 6:00pm – 8:00pm Price: $2,200
This Project Management certificate is approved for 3.5 CEUs (35 contact hours) through Outreach & Engagement at James Madison University.
"The Project Management Certificate and training provides a framework for consistently delivering projects within Scope, on Schedule and within Budget. For the student preparing to take the PMP Exam, the course will prepare you to take and PASS the exam with confidence!"