This program explores the inner and outer workings of project logistics, management, constraints, risks and execution necessary to deliver projects on-time and on-budget.
Request more information
Learn more about our program today!
* These fields are required.
Project Management Certificate Program at James Madison University
Learn to Organize & Lead Successful Projects
Whether you are an experienced project manager or report to a project lead, JMU’s non-credit Project Management certificate program teaches you the skills and knowledge necessary to run successful projects, giving you a competitive edge in the marketplace.
Project Management Certificate Online Format
In addition to the on-campus option, James Madison University offers a convenient online project management program. Our flexible online format is a three-week program and includes six live instructor-led virtual classroom sessions on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6:00pm to 8:00pm, Eastern time. The entire program is hosted in a virtual environment — from the curriculum modules to the class meetings. This approach allows you to move through the 23 hours of self-paced learning and attend 12 hours of virtual lectures to complete the 35 hours of education required to sit for the PMP® certification exam.
Gain an Advantage with a Project Management Certificate
The James Madison University Project Management certificate includes:
• Intensive, focused training with PMP® certification mapping and lesson labs following the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
• PMP® certified instruction from qualified instructors with over 20 years of project management training experience
• Instructor assistance with your PMP® credential application
• Five months access to a practice PMP® exam
• Certificate from the state’s premier university, which enhances your résumé
• The 35 education hours required for PMP® examination, administered by Project Management Institute
Take the Next Step!
Next On-Campus Program
February 27 - March 8, 2018
Tuesdays & Thursdays
8:30am -- 5:30pm, Eastern Time
"The Project Management Certificate and training provide a framework for consistently delivering projects within Scope, on Schedule and within Budget. For the student preparing to take the PMP® Exam, the course will prepare you to take and PASS the exam with confidence!"